The first two years are based on general education around fundamental subject areas, information technology and information systems, work and organisational methods.
- Master fundamental subjects
- Acquire work methods for independent and organised team work.
- Perfect interpersonal skills as well as that of oral and written expression
- Acquire skills in the design and modelling of systems
- Acquire skills in the understanding of information processing and in software and hardware engineering
PHYSICS, BIOLOGY, BIOCHEMISTRY, ANATOMY-PHYSIOLOGY
INDUSTRIAL TECHNIQUES, SYSTEMS, INFORMATICS
COMMUNICATION (English, Chinese, management)
INDEPENDENT DEVELOPMENT (sports, projects)
4 WEEKS - 140 h